Welcome to Hedgehog
You are about to enter the Hedgehog site.
The material on this website is intended only for UK pension funds with assets over £10M and their trustees, sponsors and professional advisers.
Please read the important information in the site disclaimer. This contains legal and regulatory information which sets out the category of person to whom this site is available.
This website is directed at, and made available only to, investment professionals falling within Article 19(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 as amended (FPO), high net worth companies, unincorporated associations and high value trusts falling with Article 49(2) of the FPO and any other person to whom it may otherwise lawfully be promoted in the UK (Relevant Person). If you are not a Relevant Person, you should not act on it.
I confirm that I fall within one of the following categories:
- an authorised firm
- an exempt person
- a government, local authority or international organisation
- a body corporate which has, or which is a member of the same group as an undertaking which has, called up share capital or net assets of not less than:
- if the body corporate has more than 20 members or is a subsidiary undertaking of an undertaking which has more than 20 member, £500,000;
- otherwise £5 million
- an unincorporated association or partnership which has net assets of not less than £5 million
- the trustee of a trust where the aggregate value of its assets is £10 million or more
- any person acting as director, officer or employee of a person mentioned above where his responsibilities when acting in that capacity involve him in engaging in investment activity